at Bloomfield Park, 1305 W. Michigan Ave., Jackson, MI
All artists must complete an application and pay a $20.00 non-refundable application fee. There is no guarantee of acceptance as a vendor.
10'x10' Booth - $100
10'x15' Booth - $145
10'x20' Booth - $185
Optional - guaranteed corner booth +$25
Food Vendor - $75
SETUP: June 23 - 7:00a.-10:30a.
TEAR DOWN: June 24 - 5:00p.-7:00p.
**We are working on scheduling a concert in the park 7:00p.-10:00p. on Saturday evening. Vendors have the option to stay open until the end of the concert or not. Sunset is at 9:30p. that evening and, if you choose to stay open, we recommend you bring battery operated light options for the evening.
Submit your vendor application between now and February 28th (at midnight) and we will waive the application fee.
1. All pieces must be original work and made by the artist that submits the application. Works in ceramic, drawing, fiber, glass, jewelry, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, wood, paper, or mixed media are eligible for submission. Booths must be comprised of a majority of original work.
2. Only Vendors and Artists approved by the event coordinators and jury will be allowed to participate. Subletting, selling, or giving space to anyone else will not be permitted. One artist per booth unless otherwise approved (additional fees will apply.)
3. All applications must be accompanied by the $15 non-refundable application fee.
4. All booth fees must be paid by due date. If not paid in full, space will be surrendered to another Vendor.
5. Booth Vendors must facilitate all of their own sales. Booth vendors are responsible for collecting, reporting and submitting the sales tax of 6% to the State of Michigan. It is recommended that Vendors have their sales tax license with them at the site.
6. Vendors are responsible for maintaining proper insurance and protection of work and setup. Event coordinators are not responsible for loss or damage.
7. The event will take place rain or shine, so artists must be prepared for inclement weather. In the event that severe weather is in the forecast, event organizers have the right to close the show early with no refund of fees to vendors.
8. Overnight security will be present Saturday night. It is not recommended that artists leave valuable property in their booth overnight.
9. Booth assignments will be decided by the event coordinators. Spaces are not interchangeable or transferable.
10. The site will be open for booth setup during designated times only. Check in must be complete before setting up displays. All booths must be setup by the end of this setup time, no exceptions.
11. Booth Vendors must maintain a booth for the entire show and will not tear-down the booth until the designated date/time.
12. Vendors must provide all of their own tent, tables, chairs, and display materials. Tents must be secured properly (some tents may be located in locations where stakes are not permitted - artist will be notified in advance if placed in this area). Any property damage caused by the artist's actions, display, tent, or vehicle will be the sole financial responsibility of the artist. All trash and debris must be removed from the artist's area before exiting the grounds. We ask that all artists leave the area in the same, if not better, condition than when the artists arrived.
13. A 10'x10' space will be allotted for each booth vendor. All booths must fit inside the allotted space. Electricity is not available. Special requests may be subject to additional fees.
14. Each Booth Vendor is responsible for manning the booth during the event.
15. Alcoholic beverages, smoking and drugs are prohibited on the premises. Event coordinators may permit alcohol for special events, as appropriate.
16. Vendors and Artists agree to assist with marketing the event through social media, word of mouth, and any other appropriate methods. Some marketing materials may be distributed for use when available.
17. Event coordinators can utilize any images of artwork submitted for application or taken during the event for any promotional purposes in connection with this event and the Think Jackson LLC organization.
ADDITIONAL FOOD VENDORS RULES:
18. Food Vendors must have a valid food permit or license as required by the Jackson County Health Department and must display this license during the show.
19. As electrical is not available on site, Food Vendors are the only vendors allowed generators and are responsible for bringing their own.
20. As water is not available on site, Food vendors are responsible for their own water needs.
21. Food Vendors cooking on site are required to provide at least one working fire extinguisher inside their area.
22. Any vendor causing a fire will be held responsible for any and all damage incurred to any property.
23. Food Vendors are to provide their own trash can and liners or trash bags for the disposal of boxes, trash and food waste. Please do NOT use park trash barrels, as these are intended for guest use.
24. Food Vendors using grease or cooking oils are responsible for providing their own covered waste containers for that purpose. Absolutely NO dumping of grease/oil will be permitted in park trash barrels or on the grounds. Violators will be assessed a $200 fine and will not be accepted into future events.
25. All food vendors areas will be inspected for cleanliness during the event and upon tear-down at the end of the event. Absolutely nothing is to be left behind on departure, i.e. grease, boxes, trash bags, etc. Vendors who fail to properly clean their booth are will be assessed a $100 clean-up fee and will not be accepted into future events.
By submitting an application you release and agree to hold harmless the event coordinators, staff, volunteers, and property owner from any damage to your property or any personal injury which you or your helpers may sustain while participating in this event. Further you agree to abide by the rules, policies, and guidelines developed by event coordinators and understand that failure to follow these rules, policies, and guidelines can mean expulsion from the event or future events.